Since its inception, Made in USA Brand has offered the distinctive Made in USA Brand Certification Mark to businesses that proudly self-certify they meet the accreditation standards in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Enforcement Policy Statement for U.S.-Origin Claims.
Four out of five shoppers notice “Made in the U.S.A.” claims on packaging. 76% of those shoppers claim that they are more likely to purchase a product after noticing the “Made in the U.S.A” claim. -Perception Research Services
News & Trends
- Made in USA Brand Salutes: WeatherTech For Their “You Can’t Do That” Super Bowl Ad
- A Surge in Consumer Preference for Made in USA
- The Homer Laughlin Company, Manufacturers of the Iconic American Brand Fiesta® Dinnerware
- Why Consumers Pay More for Merchandise Made in the USA
- What Veterans Day Means to Me